We haven't colored Easter eggs for years. I don't know why, we just haven't, so when I pulled out the stuff to do it today the kids thought it was a special treat... all except Megan who was actually a little suspicious of the whole process. 'Mom, what are you doing?' she asked. 'We're going to color Easter eggs.' I responded to her confused face. When I got the bowl of hard boiled eggs she said, "Um, Mom, these are REAL eggs! And they even SMELL like real eggs." Yes, real eggs, but I did have to tell her several times that the dye was NOT real koolaid.
3 comments:
We're coloring eggs tonight. Haylee probably won't get it at all, but I guess it's more for me than her anyway! Um, could your kids be any cuter? Ryan looks so handsome and Katie and Emmy probably need to be locked up soon.
Are you going to roll the Easter eggs? That is the most fun for me!!! Our Easter is pretty quiet this year, just lots of visits to Derek! Happy Easter to all of you!
I can totally see that conversation with Megan in my head!
Your kids are so darn cute!
I hope you guys had a good Easter!
Post a Comment