Johnson Family

Johnson Family

August 26, 2009

"Is there sugar in syrup?"

Like Buddy the Elf, this kid loves syrup. Eggo waffles are optional, but syrup is a must. He's one of our pickier eaters... but a plate of eggo waffles always does the trick. Oh, and he REFUSES to wear a bib so I just took off his shirt. As you can see, syrup everywhere... even all through his hair. No, that's definitely not gel.






Trying to get out by himself now and mad that he can't quite do it... yet.

4 comments:

Shelley said...

The messier it is the better it tastes! Luke is just too funny.

Jennifer said...

Lisa...I just got back from Utah and have returned with a healthy addiction for a resturant called Magleby's. I know you probably have eaten there a million times since it is in your stomping ground, but your syrup post reminded me of their yummy french toast and special syrup. We ate there every morning!!!! I think if I had three wishes one of them would be to swim in a swimming pool full of Magleby's syrup with a giant water noodle straw! Anyway...I am going to do a post about it and put up a copy-cat recipe. You will have to try it for Luke!

Sarah Walton said...

haha . . . man, I love that kid! What a little character he is. Oh, and did he let out a loud long burp afterwards like Buddy? we love that movie!

Nikole said...

Kayla thought those were such funny pictures of Lukey. He is so cute.