This totally made my day. That is so cute! What a great older brother he is. Maybe he can give my kids a few pointers for pictures-they don't know his wisdom, "She won't stop until she gets a good one" So funny!
That was the CUTEST set of pictures!! Adorable "little Ryans". They are just where I remember him and they look so much like him. So cute!!! Sorry I missed out on telling you happy birthday so here it is late... Happy Belated Birthday!! I am glad it was so great:)
5 comments:
Oh my goodness, those are darling little boys!! And love your commentary. So fun.
This totally made my day. That is so cute! What a great older brother he is. Maybe he can give my kids a few pointers for pictures-they don't know his wisdom, "She won't stop until she gets a good one" So funny!
So Adorable. My daughter teaches her sister the opposite. "Turn over here sam, don't look at the camera."
So cute!
That was the CUTEST set of pictures!! Adorable "little Ryans". They are just where I remember him and they look so much like him. So cute!!! Sorry I missed out on telling you happy birthday so here it is late...
Happy Belated Birthday!! I am glad it was so great:)
Post a Comment