“I grow by half years, Mom”, said Megan this morning. “Ya, I’m five and a half right now”. Actually she’s more like five years and 10 months. I can’t believe my littlest girl is almost six!! Earlier this week Megan came to me completely bored asking for ideas on what to do. I suggested ‘an interview’ and she was thrilled… so here it is…
All about Megan according to Megan
- Favorite food: pears, tacos
- Favorite dessert: brownies and cookies
- Favorite drink: water, and then all the juices
- Favorite flower: a white rose
- Favorite Princess: Arial
- Favorite game: playing Wii with Ryan
- Favorite thing to play in my room: play ‘mommy’ and go to bed at nighttime
- Favorite thing to play in mom’s room: jump on the bed
- Favorite thing to play outside: ride my bike and my scooter
- Favorite thing to play downstairs: play playmobil
- Favorite place you’ve been to: Paris, no no no, actually I don’t know.
- Favorite part of your face: there’s a bunch… my hair, my eyes so I can see, my missing teeth
- I’m happiest when: I see my friends and I play with my sisters and brothers.
- I’m saddest when: nobody likes me or plays with me or makes fun of me.
- Favorite thing about being five: that I am big and that I can do stuff that my little brother’s can’t.
- Favorite thing about Kindergarten: we get to have lunch there and we can play
- What do you want to be when you grow up: a school teacher, a ballerina teacher, a police women (giggle, giggle)
- What do you think the hardest part about being a mom is: when all the kids whine.
- What will you do when your kids whine? teach them to be calm.
- Favorite color: light green, dark red, orange and then yellow.
- Favorite hair-do: one braid just like Jessie (on Toy Story) and then ‘all curled’.
- Best friends: Erika Starbuck, Joshua in my class that’s cute, Ava and Naomi from my kindergarten class and from church… and Kristin and Vanessa.
- What do you like to do with mom: cook. That’s it. And watch movies, play games, do crafts, and go on the computer.
- What do you like to do with dad: watch movies and eat popcorn without anybody else, have a tickle fight, hug him.
8 comments:
Cute idea. Gonna have to use that one. Molly is coming to me more and more saying she is bored!
Megan you are super cute! I love your missing teeth! You look so grown up! It is always so much fun to lose teeth! I miss you!
love,
Elizabeth
Megs - you are too cute! Can't wait to see you.
haha! she is so funny! thanks for the idea!
My joshy was just asking about his friend Megan today. He can't wait to meet her and become her new friend and visit her house in Germany! Her eyes are beautiful!
You are so beautiful, Megan! Love you so much! I can hear your cute giggle in my head!
You're such a cutie Megan!
I lost three teeth. That's cool that you lost two. I like light green too. Love, Spencer
Post a Comment