Johnson Family

Johnson Family

February 2, 2011

Posted on the Fridge

Katie's list

Imagine my surprise when I came downstairs on Sunday morning to find this sheet of paper taped to the fridge.  Hmmm…. it looks like something I would do… that is my favorite font…. but I have no memory of it.     Oh ya, that would be my daughter, Katie.    That girl is constantly making lists, creating charts, and coming up with good ideas for the girls.  When  I showed this paper to Chris later in the day he smiled and said, “Isn’t it nice to have another you around?”    Yes, it is. 

5 comments:

Grandma W said...

Katie, I love your list! I should use it as good ideas for the Young Single Adults we meet with.

elisha said...

Too cute! Love it! Wish I could be more like you and Katie!

The Seaquist Family said...

How cute it that! I thought you had made the list. The older my kids get, the more different they seem than me. You see some of the art and cookie projects we've done lately. I've had to have a blind eye. Total patience to watch. Maybe Ava will end up more organized.

Shelley said...

That is too neat...how fun to have another little Lisa!

Nikole said...

Seriously, you are fantastic Katie. Can you live with us after Amy's wedding for a while before you go back to Germany? You could get us whipped in to shape! =)