Johnson Family

Johnson Family

October 28, 2011

Amigos

Our post-cruise reunion with the kids was really a ward affair.  The ward trunk or treat was at the church the evening we got back into town and we had our babysitter drive to the church and we met them there about a half hour after it started.   When we drove up Megan was standing by the church door with her poodle skirt on, waiting for us and came running.  The rest of the kids were inside doing carnival games with their friends.  It was so fun to see them again.  

I had the bag of costumes and Halloween candy etc. ready for them to change into and bring for the big night – all but 13 year old Ryan.  I left him saying, “If you want to have a costume for Halloween you’ll have to figure something out.”   Well he and his two buddies decided they’d be the THREE AMIGOS and with the help of my babysitter extraordinaire found big sombreros and fabric for capes.  Then they had a movie night at our house so they could learn the Three Amigos salute… which they performed all throughout the night.  It was so great!  These guys are great friends.  I love ‘em!

3Amigos copy

1 comment:

Ash said...

Ryan is this your new favorite movie? I like the creativeness!