Our dinner every night was at 6:00. We were seated at a big circle table with two other families… Edmond, Miranda and their 7 year old daughter, Ally – they are a wonderful couple who grew up in Hong Kong, studied and met in Dublin Ireland, moved and LOVED living in Vancouver, Canada, are currently live back in Dublin, Ireland and plan on eventually retiring in Vancouver again. The other great couple is Ronaldo and Marie and their almost 3 year old daughter, Carolina – from Brazil, lived in Texas for a while and now live in Budapest. Wonderful fascinating people. It was so fun to meet together every night. We had the most interesting discussions of the places we had lived and where we had traveled. It’s really so fun to be able to communicate with random people with such different lives and find ways to connect. Fun to make new friends.
Our servers were Joel (head waiter) and Dora (assistant). Joel was so funny. Every time we ordered he said, “EXCELLENT CHOICE!” no matter what we ordered. It was pretty funny. One night I didn’t order a dessert and he brought me an empty plate that said, ‘EXCELLENT CHOICE’. I didn’t have my camera so Ronaldo took a picture and emailed it to us. So funny!
2 comments:
I like you guys. You guys have fun adventures and it's nice to hear/read about them, but I'll be most happy when you all are back and we can see you more. That's all. Not really related to this post.
I think there was a typo when you said "I didn't have my camera"? JK :)
Post a Comment