Johnson Family

Johnson Family

October 30, 2012

I dressed up.

Lisa Witch8Lisa Witch4

Crazy, I know.  I’m not really the ‘dress-up’ kind, even though my siblings are kind of obsessed with it.  But when my friend called and said, “Let’s all dress up as Witches tonight for the Ward Trunk or Treat”, I said, “I’m in!” and ran upstairs to see what I could find.  A daughters old witch hat.  Katie’s pirate leggings. and a sparkly ‘3 Amigos’ poncho turned into a skirt.  Kind of fun to go rummaging through the dress up box.  Even fun to have a photo-shoot.  I never have a photo-shoot.  Thanks, Katie.  I’m might try this next year too.

Lisa Witch3Lisa Witch5Lisa Witch6Lisa Witch7Lisa Witch9

The ward trunk or treat/Chili Cook off was lots of fun.   My kids were there too… I just don’t have any pictures of them.

Lisa Witch10

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Dressing up is for awesome people. I'm glad you've joined the ranks!

Joy said...

Hi! I am good friends with Sara Wilhelm. I was chatting with her the other day and telling her about our news. We are moving to Ansbach, Germamy this summer. She reminded me that you lived in Germany and gave me your blog to look at. Hope you don't mind. I have a few questions. Would you mind if I emailed you?
My email is joyturner24@hotmail.com
Joy Turner