When Luke wakes up, he immediately wakes up Matthew. Sometimes they come downstairs first thing but usually they just start playing. The giant Geotrax train set is right there in front of them and they just can’t resist to start in on all the day’s fun.
But if Matthew wakes up first he comes straight downstairs to find me. I just had to capture it this morning… totally Matthew. Wearing his favorite Nike t-shirt paired with his favorite BYU jammies (that are 2 years too small and are now capris), his messy hair, his red rosy cheeks and that adorable Matthew smile. Oh, and his buddy Wolfie, who cozies up with him at night and isn’t quite ready to be left behind.
He is a happy boy in the mornings. Happy to see me. Happy to be awake. And really happy that the next stop is the kitchen table for cereal – which is definitely his favorite food these days.
After I took his picture I said, “Matt, I’m going to look at these pictures and remember how much I loved you when you were 3 and a half. He grinned and said, “Mom, you’re beautiful” which kind of means the same as “I Love You Too!”
1 comment:
He is so adorable and so precious. Love his smile. He is certainly all boy!
Post a Comment