Johnson Family

Johnson Family

April 29, 2015

April iPhone pics

My boys are always so excited to see the pantry after I’ve gone to the commisary and loaded up on groceries.  So cute to see them checking everything out and cheering.   -----  Matt was pretty sick this month and had to stay home from school with me a couple days.  Having to carry about a ‘throw-up bowl’ is never fun.  Poor guy.   ------  When Matt was finally feeling better we were playing in his room and he taped these cut out monster face pieces.  I showed him the picture and he couldn’t stop laughing.  ----- Beautiful Katie   -----    Luke won an Art Scholarship Award for his Stary Night masterpiece in First Grade.  I love it!   --------

April iPhone (1 of 11)April iPhone (2 of 11)April iPhone (3 of 11)April iPhone (6 of 11)April iPhone (4 of 11)April iPhone (5 of 11)

Organized the boys closet again.  Love these kinds of organizations projects.  ---------  Emily had to do some volunteer hours and went to Care and Share organization to see how to volunteer.   ----------  Chris and I love to eat at Pei Wei!  Lunch dates are the best!  He always gets the spicy Changs and I always get Mongolian beef and give Chris the mushrooms! 

April iPhone (8 of 11)April iPhone (9 of 11)April iPhone (10 of 11)April iPhone (11 of 11)

No comments: