Johnson Family

Johnson Family

April 22, 2015

Toys

Matthew and toys-7

A couple of the days in April, Matt was sick and while he was almost better but not quite back to school yet, I went through his entire room to go through toys and organize some things.  I had my camera with me and took some pictures of Matt and just a few stuffed animals that have meant something to me and the kids through the years.

Matthew and toys-8Matthew and toys-9Matthew and toys-10

The big pooh bear I got from Chris for Christmas when I was expecting Ryan.  I loved the Classic Winnie the Pooh and wanted a baby nursery for Ryan with that theme.  Someone gave me a Winnie rattle at my Winnie the Pooh themed baby shower.  ------- Ryan got the Buzz and Woody for Christmas the year we went to Disney World with the Johnsons.  He loved those guys!  --------  The turle was a gift to Ryan from a family who went to Hawaii and we babysat their kids.  ------- The duck was a baby present for one of the girls. ----- The pig we named ‘Luah’ and gave to Emily as a souveir when we got home from a Hawaii trip.  ------- The horse was for Luke when he was born.  ---------  The rabbits were given to Katie one Christmas.   -------- The cute Toy Story guys were for Luke and Matt.  Can’t remember who got them since they seem to share all their toys!

Matthew and toys-1Matthew and toys-6Matthew and toys-2Matthew and toys-5Matthew and toys-4Matthew and toys-3Matthew and toys-11

No comments: