
The kids have been in school for two weeks now and everyone is happy -- including me! Ryan got the teacher he was hoping for - Mr. Smith, a young teacher fanatical about sports - and is already leading the class with 'accelerated reading' points... He took tests on three books he read over the summer and has read two and a half books since school started two weeks ago. (He is almost finished the second book of Lightning Thief, Lindsey, and loves it... thanks) Like always, Ryan finishes most of his homework on the bus everyday.
Katie got Mrs. Elliott and she is with her friend Allie again which she is thrilled about. She has a little homework every day and is doing great getting it done and being very responsible.
Emily has Mrs. Ammerman and is loving being at school with the big kids. She comes home excited to see me, since Kindergarten here is all day, but loves her class and is constantly singing new songs and talking about the gingerbread points, the calendar, what questions she answered and what she writes in her journal. I just went to the Kindergarten orientation this week and am thrilled with the program.
Looks like it's going to be a good school year. This is the one and only year that all three of them will be at Eagle Ridge. Next year Ryan is off to middle school!


8 comments:
I start school on the 28th.
Micah,
School sounds so fun! Keep up the good work and you will always enjoy learning. Love you guys!
Hooray for back to school! They look so cute -- I hope you never pay for school pictures because those are better than any silly pictures they can take! All-day kindergarten??? I bet she comes home so tired every day!
Your kids all look so cute. It will be fun for them to be in the same school. Im so glad school has started again!
awww! I miss you guys! I hope you guys are having so much fun with school!
Sandestin looks amazing! The kids look great for the school year. Um, could Ryan look anymore like his dad in that picture? I'm glad he is enjoying the Percy Jackson series. It is seriously one of my favorites. Right up there with Harry Potter.
Mr and Mrs Johnson, all your kids look gorgeous and attractives !
Believe you have been doing lots of good deeds for having 2 adorable girls and boys simultaneously
We are glad that you are enjoying school. You are all so cute!
Post a Comment