Johnson Family

Johnson Family

August 18, 2008

Good times...

We had so much fun at the lake with Chris' family. On the first lake day we rented a sun cruiser... a big boat that could fit all 19 of us. We tubed and let the kids ski. The second day we rented a ski boat so the adults could ski and wake board. Good times.



Happy Dad.






Ryan and Katie doing tricks.



Rob, Lindsey and Haylee enjoying the tube.


John, Nikole and Kayla taking a ride.


Chris skiing.


Lisa skiing.

Ryan skiing... he couldn't get enough.

Katie skiing.... She did so great. By the end of the two days she was skiing around like a pro!


We 'made' Emily try skiing. She was nervous but she did get up for a little bit. This is the only picture I got... with Chris helping her in the water. When she came back to the beach she was so proud... (see picture below) and glad that Daddy made her try... but didn't want to try again.


Not so good times...

These are my favorite set of pictures. Emily, Megan and Spencer were having a great time on the tube until we hit a wave and it sprayed them bad. Emily sorry that we are laughing at your expense! Double click to see the up close details.

Oh my, I'm laughing even as I type. Here is Emily trying desperately to tap her head... the signal we taught them for 'I'm done!' Poor kiddos.

7 comments:

S and E said...

Luke looks so cute driving! Emily and Megan look so pitiful when you sprayed them, shame on you! Skiing looks like so much fun!

Shillig 1 said...

great pics. cute & very funny.

The Harper Family said...

That looks like such fun!!

Your hubby looks like Tom Cavanaugh to me in these pics! LOL!

Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh! I was laughing my head off at those last pictures. I love it. In fact, I'm still laughing just thinking of them!

Shelley said...

Love those pictures and loved the fun times! Those tubing pictures seriously are too funny. Love you guys!

Nikole said...

That is seriously so funny. I love this post. Those pictures captured the moment so well.

Anonymous said...

great photos. thanks for sharing so many. looks like a blast.