We flew back from London just in time for Chris' family vacation in McCall Idaho. Chris' parents rented a fabulous five bedroom cabin that we stayed in for the week.
We had such a great time hanging out, going on walks, playing games, cooking dinners, having a campfire, playing at the beach, and waterskiing and tubing. Thanks for the great vacation Johnsons.
One night we went out to explore the countryside and stopped by this lake to walk around and take a few pictures. The sun was setting and it was gorgeous!
One night we went out to explore the countryside and stopped by this lake to walk around and take a few pictures. The sun was setting and it was gorgeous!
The Johnson five.
The boy cousins... Ryan, Luke, Spencer and Tyler.
7 comments:
amazing pictures! Love them it looks like a great cabin too!
That was such a fun trip. We are so glad that we got to be together!
I have to say - of all the beautiful places out there Idaho is the most beautiful (a little biased). Wish we could have met up with you here in Idaho - it's probably the closest we've been in a really long time. Someday!
I love the pink clouds refelcting on the water. So pretty!
Great pics. I loved that trip. It was so fun and we are missing you guys lots!
Great shots. Looks gorgeous. What a fun trip you were able to take.
What didn't you guys do? I guess you had to pack a years worth of vacations in since no more "during school" trips. I'll think of you as I enjoy the schedule of year round school. Love the pictures. What a fun place.
Post a Comment