
This naturally easy going happy baby boy changes when put in his highchair. Zero patience.

Usually I try to put some star puffs on his tray to buy me some time to get dinner ready, the table set and the mess cleaned up.

These days, though, it just doesn't cut it. He wants the real food. He eats two or three and then cries,"Give me substance!"

Mad as he is, he still eats them.

...and then shows his frustration again.

Then he gets distracted looking out the window, completely forgetting that he was screaming two seconds ago.

Oh, look, food.

... and all of a sudden he remembers and he shrieks... "I want food!" And boy, this kid can scream.

..."I wonder what the kids are doing over there?"

As soon as I bring his food over to the table and sit down he smiles while still waving his arms in desperation. As I open the jar this little turkey quietly and purposefully picks up the remaining star puffs and drops them over the side. "No need for these. It's dinner time."
16 comments:
Lukey, you are so funny! I love how you can get distracted and then remember how sad your life is....so cute!
way too cute! I miss you guys!
by the way, how was the game?
That was a darling commentary. Thanks for helping us know him and his cute personality from such a distance! What a cutie.
lisa, he is so dang cute. especially when he's angry. that is too funny.
He is darling! What a Ryan look alike. So funny that the girls are so fair with dark hair and Luke and Ryan are blond. I love the picture of him peeking around the corner!
I think Luke and Ava could hang out together. What a character.
Oh, that was so cute. I just love this age . . . they really start developing their own little personality!
He has gotten so grown up looking. He sure looks like his big brother. I bet Ryan loves that! Cutie patootie!
Love the play by play
Great shots! Awesome lighting.
He looks so much bigger already! I love the temper tantrums. Haylee is definitely getting those down. Luckily they are both good babies so the not so good moments aren't really so bad!
Isn't that the truth! All kids are so crazy impatient come time for food. Gwen turns into a mess the minute you even say the word "dinner". I love little Luke! That picture of him searching for the kids is ADORABLE!
Wow...he is so cute! He reminds me to re-visit your family 's blog in this afternoon. So lucky that I find a series of his "emotional change" photos !
Luke is too funny and cute!
Okay this was the funniest time line! Don't you love how easily distracted they are, and then how quickly they remember how mad they are?
Post a Comment