Luke was so fascinated by the whole car-washing concept. Ryan showed him how to spray the van and he eagerly watched and blinked as the mist sprayed him in the face. But the real fun began when he found the bucket of soapy water. He saw Ryan sticking his hands in the water so he followed suit and came up with a handful of bubbles each time which he stared at and then quickly wiped across his shirt... over and over... about 50 times. Ryan couldn't keep from laughing and try as I did, I could NOT get him to look up at me... too interested in the bucket of bubbles. Everything is fun when you are a 15 month old little boy.
(Love this little shirt he is wearing... just cuz it was Ryan's.)



6 comments:
How wonderful to have a nice clean van and 2 happy boys! Our cars got washed by the snow storm today...I would rather have your nice sunny weather!
so so cute!! Ryan is such a GREAT big brother. I asked Miles today if he wanted to have more brothers or sisters and he said,"no more sisters!" Yet he just wants more Ellie's :) so funny
Its so cute to see the things that intriege these little kids. I love when they get so into it they go into that trance and won't even look up for a picture.
So cute, but that last picture...Ryan looks just like Chris only "mini". Don't you just love little boys!
I think Lukey looks just like Ryan in these pics! :) Adorable!
Washing the car really is so much fun! As always, Luke is so cute.
Post a Comment