Johnson Family

Johnson Family

March 11, 2009

How to eat a donut.

Bite it.

Squish it.

Stare at it.

Break into pieces and throw to the floor.

Look at all the pieces all over the floor and say 'uh-oh' even though it wasn't a mistake.

Have a drink to wash it down.

Do a fake laugh.

Be silly.

Make sure you get sticky all the way into your hair.

Make a funny face.

Stare at mom with a dazed expression.

Get very tired.

9 comments:

Amy Silva said...

Wow, that was a full range of emotions over a donut. Throw it to the floor? A donut? This kid doesn't deserve anymore until he learns to respect the donut... maybe if he tried Tim Horton's he'd feel differently.

Jennifer said...

Love it Lisa. Maybe a sippy cup of milk would make him love it more. Juice and donuts...not so compatible. He sure is a cutie!

Shillig 1 said...

This is exactly how Chloe eats donuts. Funny!

Shelley said...

Luke, you make eating a donut so much fun! You are too adorable!

The Starbuck Family said...

The one when he is "staring it down" is so cute!! Maybe if I stare down my donuts before I eat them they will be too afraid to make me gain any weight.

Nikole said...

That is one cute and funny kid!

The Harper Family said...

I love it!!! He is so darn cute. I can't believe how big he is getting.

Elizabeth said...

That is the BEST way Luke!!! You are too cute!!! :)

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

What is it about that one finger squish...I know when Cully does it the food will soon be flying to the floor. You did a great job of capturing him!