That is too funny. I laugh every time I hear that commercial. The ever clever Mom trying to sneak nutrition in where ever she can. I've got a great recipe for zucchini bread. The kids love it even though they would never eat zucchini, but I'm not about to let them see me make it. So sense in spoiling it.
I just saw that commercial the other day and it totally made me laugh out loud. It was fun to watch the whole clip though. I hadn't seen the garbadge disposal part.
6 comments:
That is too funny. I laugh every time I hear that commercial. The ever clever Mom trying to sneak nutrition in where ever she can. I've got a great recipe for zucchini bread. The kids love it even though they would never eat zucchini, but I'm not about to let them see me make it. So sense in spoiling it.
That's one of mine too:)
I love that one too. so funny.
We haven't seen that one up here...but yes, it does make me laugh.
I just saw that commercial the other day and it totally made me laugh out loud. It was fun to watch the whole clip though. I hadn't seen the garbadge disposal part.
I love that commercial too! I laugh at her look she gives the boy after locking her lips. Funny!
Post a Comment