We don't even need jeans yet but I couldn't pass up the Old Navy $10 jeans sale. And then with my 10% off survey coupon that made them $9.00 each. Thank you Old Navy.
Same thing here. I won't tell you how many we have. I don't think they will be wearing anything BUT jeans. Whatever is the cheapest (yet still cute). They just wear holes through them too quickly!
6 comments:
Same thing here. I won't tell you how many we have. I don't think they will be wearing anything BUT jeans. Whatever is the cheapest (yet still cute). They just wear holes through them too quickly!
Man, I love a good deal.
Good picture....and good planning.
Are they still having this sale? How did I miss this? My kids go through jeans so quickly, I need to stock up too!
Gotta love a deal like that :)
is the sale still on & are adult jeans on sale also?
Post a Comment