Friday night was the annual Callaway Gardens Balloon Glow. We went last year and loved it. This year we added a Subway sandwich picnic, some friends and a package of extra Fourth of July sparklers. It was a fun night.
Spectacular! Such a fun family tradition. I love Katie's sparkler heart. I loved doing sparklers when I was young. That's great to find another time to use them besides just July 4th!
6 comments:
Spectacular! Such a fun family tradition. I love Katie's sparkler heart. I loved doing sparklers when I was young. That's great to find another time to use them besides just July 4th!
Wow great picture of Katie's heart. I was beginning to think you were out of town....thanks for updating the blog so I could get my daily Johnson fix!
Oooo. What a fun place to take pictures. They look great.
Those are cool pictures. Love the BYU post too.
That looks like so much fun. Great pictures!
Just beautiful..saw it advertised and was wondering if you would make it there again loved your pictures last year too.
Post a Comment