Decisions, Decisions, Right? Such a determined face!
Is he wondering where all the kids are now that school is on? He looks like he misses Luke being in his face! He's so adorable!
Cute little boy. I love your new family header with the owls. SO CUTE!! IS this the owl clipart your friend used you had told me about? I love it.And the fonts, so cool-you really are the queen of putting fun fonts together.
Ha! I love it. Great capture.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Decisions, Decisions, Right? Such a determined face!
Is he wondering where all the kids are now that school is on? He looks like he misses Luke being in his face! He's so adorable!
Cute little boy. I love your new family header with the owls. SO CUTE!! IS this the owl clipart your friend used you had told me about? I love it.And the fonts, so cool-you really are the queen of putting fun fonts together.
Ha! I love it. Great capture.
Post a Comment