Johnson Family

Johnson Family

April 8, 2010

11 months old

smile copy 

- he smiles ALL the time

 matthew2 copy  matthew3 copy 

- he sticks his tongue out (on the right side) ALL the time

peek a boo copy   balance copy

- he stands up by himself ALL the time

 

patti cake copy  so big copy

- he claps and does ‘so-big’ ALL the time

                      steps copy

- he’s starting to take slow, careful, steps SOME of the time  (3 steps in a row so far)

crawling copy

- but crawling is still easier… even though he doesn’t like putting his knees on the grass.

6 comments:

David and Mary Walton said...

Oh my, he is so darling!! Love that little tongue thing. He looks so big standing up like that. Cute outfit too.

Jennifer said...

His little toungue is soo cute. That little widget on the side bar is cruel and unusual punishment. I can't believe you are leaving so soon!

Sarah Walton said...

He is just getting cuter and cuter. Oh, and I love the new van! I haven't see that color before, I really like it.

Ash said...

He is so cute! Can't wait to get him together with Derek. Oh, and those are the shorts Derek is wearing for pictures :)

Jamie C. said...

Henry went through a tongue phase too. I love it. It's been fun catching up on your blog. I may have to stop reading it though when you get to Germany, I'll be WAY too jealous and only think bad things about you! :) Just kidding.

Sorta.

LeAnn Walton said...

Loved it all. You're giving me a whole new perspective of Georgia -- it's beautiful. GREAT pictures. And it's just possible you are having way too much fun.