Johnson Family

Johnson Family

February 21, 2011

February Miscellaneous

flowers

We had a fun Valentine’s Day… a red dinner with red raspberry jello, red German cherry juice, red grapes, rice dyed bright pink and chicken with red sweet and sour sauce.  I dangled pink “love note” hearts from the ceiling to hover over our festive pink and red table.  Chris came home with a bouquet for me and a single pink rose for each of the girls.

Valentines Day

For FHE that night we wrote Valentine notes to each other and stuck them in the Valentine mailbox.  Then we ‘delivered’ them and opened up a few Valentine treats.

Matthew's cupcake

Matthew enjoying some Valentine cupcake.

Emily

Just love this girl.

Luke's candies

One day Luke and I sat down to do some ‘math lessons’ during snack time.  We counted, sorted, arranged patterns, and identified letters (m and then he told me if you turned it it was a capital E like in LUKE.)  …and then we ate!

announcement

Passing my bulletin board every day makes me happy.  Amy’s getting married!!!  We leave for Utah soon!

brothers

One day when I went downstairs to check on the boys I found this. Luke’s little fingers tapping the melody of the Little Einstein music on Matthew’s back.

snacks

Snack time.  These ‘snack packs’ from our German grocery store are only 1 Euro (about $1.30) and they have a lot in them.  The boys love so many choices.

 silly boy

Silly Luke.

on the stairs

Looks like he’s throwing a tantrum, or playing hide and seek… but you’re missing the loud snoring sound.  Yep, he’s totally asleep.  Poor guy.

5 comments:

Shelley said...

So fun to see all the different things going on there in Germany. You always do such fun things for holidays. Ouchy for poor Matthew sleeping on those cold, hard stairs, he must have been a little tired...

Ash said...

So funny that Matthew can sleep anywhere!

David and Mary Walton said...

So fun to see some everyday kind of pictures. Fun Valentine celebrations. I love the tenderness those little boys have for each other....at least in that picture. So cute.

elisha said...

Love all the pics. So fun!

Lindsey said...

I'm laughing so hard at that last picture. Seriously, how hilarious is that?!!