On Friday the kids asked to jump on the trampoline with their bathing suits on and I said, “OK” without a moment’s hesitation. They stood there shocked for a minute before looking at each other and starting to squeal. The weather has been just beautiful this month. I wasn’t sure it was warm enough for freezing cold water on the trampoline but I thought I’d let them figure that out for themselves. We don’t have a sprinkler so they just pulled the hose up on the trampoline and either held it or just let it bounce around and spray them. The water was freezing cold but it didn’t stop them from having a great time. They bounced and bounced and bounced…
… and then, when the laughter finally died down, I found this. It must be great weather if you can suntan in April.
3 comments:
Oh boy, I long for those days!! Lucky kids.
Looks like so muh fun! Such gorgeous bathing beauties!
Trampolines and water-always a great mix for fun!
Post a Comment