Johnson Family

Johnson Family

April 6, 2011

Megan turns 6

megan presents9 megan presents1megan presents5 megan presents3megan presents7megan presents8megan presents2megan presents4megan presents6

Don’t let these pictures fool you, this cutie is a rascal… but for this night she had a toothless smile from ear to ear, loving the fact that she got to be the center of attention.  She was beyond excited for her presents.  I brought the pile down early in the day so that she could see them when she got home from school.   But having to wait all the way until Dad, Ryan and Katie got home from soccer practice was 6 year old torture.  When they walked in the door just after 7 o’clock we marched right to the backyard to enjoy the 73 degree evening weather we’ve been having this week.

megan opening10megan opening1 megan opening8megan opening9  Megan got a little Strawberry Shortcake figurine set from Chris and I, another one from Ryan, another one from Katie, a new shirt, a BIG Tangled coloring book and a cute Easter sticker book.

megan opening3megan opening4megan opening5

Megan got a unicorn card from G&G Walton, and was shocked to receive her 4th Strawberry Shortcake figurine present! She was SO excited to get them all unwrapped and set up.  Emily, Katie, Luke, Matthew and even MOM wanted to get their hands on them too.  They’re adorable.  Now she has a box full of them to set up and play.

megan opening11megan opening6megan opening7

A card and book from cousins Tyler, Spencer and Kayla.  She loves the book… in fact, she now has a letter to ‘Tootheetina’ up beside her bed waiting for money and ‘something sweet’ since she just yanked another tooth out… but ‘Tootheetina’ is so dang forgetful… even with constant reminders.  I’ll bet it’s tonight for sure.

megan opening2megan bike grin

From cousins Annie, Leah and James she got a great big book of stickers.  So fun.  Thanks guys.  

And on the right, Megan’s grin when Dad rolled out Megan’s new…

megan bike2megan bike1 

Big kid bike.  She had definitely grown out of her little My Little Pony bike and has been using Ryan’s first bike but the chain keeps falling off.   She was a speedy rider before but now she’s even faster.  Happy Birthday, girlie. Hope all your wishes come true!

   megan candlesmegan candles2  megan candles3

9 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Happy birthday Megan! You look so pretty! I miss you!
Love,
Elizabeth

David and Mary Walton said...

What a fun birthday! I want to play with all those Strawberry Shortcake figures too. What a cute smile you have, Megan.

Mike Walton said...

Sweet bike Megan! You look so mature standing next to it.

The Seaquist Family said...

I love that picture of her and the cake. I can't believe her front teeth are already gone. She is so grown up! Oh, and totally loving the bike!

elisha said...

Happy birthday Megan. Looks like it was a great one!

Lindsey said...

Oh she is so cute. Love her.

Shelley said...

ou are so beautiful and so grown-up! Love you so much! Happy Birthday!

Ash said...

Megan you are so cute! Happy Birthday!I will bring you a present when I see you in two weeks!

Nikole said...

Hi Megan. I am glad to see your birthday pictures. 2 days ago, I turned 6 1/2. I lost two more teeth. Was your birthday fun? Love, Spencer