Johnson Family

Johnson Family

June 10, 2011

The fields in June

I just can’t get enough of these fields.  I was amazed at how much had grown in just a couple of weeks – while we were on vacation.  Since we drive through the fields daily we really feel like they’re ours and take pride in their growth.  I just love the wild flowers on the edges of all the fields.  It seems like each week brings a new flower and color.  The boys and I were anxious to enjoy our perfect June weather and walk through the fields to the park for a swing.  What 2 and 3 year old would ever tire of swinging?

fields walkfields walk6 fields1

fields walk4

fields flowersfields walk5 fields walk3

Walking back home… flowers in our front yard…DSC_1442DSC_1440

1 comment:

Ash said...

So pretty, I love nature shots. The park swing looks like someone's back yard swing!