Johnson Family

Johnson Family

June 18, 2011

Last Week of School Schedule…

Monday

  • I went with Ryan to his last ballroom class of the year.  (Ryan was happily peer pressured into taking a ballroom class this semester from some of the kids in the ward.  The Ballroom teacher is fantastic and he had a great time.  He’s pretty darn good and I’d say he’s the cutest in his class.)  He thought it was great fun teaching me how to dance.  We took homemade chips and salsa.
  • For FHE we watched LEGACY – we haven’t seen it for years!  Chris and I got choked up even before anything happened because we KNEW it was going to happen.  I sobbed so hard I had puffy eyes.   Ryan loves that I cry so much.

Tuesday

  • I went visiting teaching.
  • Megan had an ‘end of year pizza party’ at school.
  • Katie had her cute twin friends, Emily and Rebecca, over to play after school.
  • Emily went to Activity Days and walked into the German town for gelato.
  • Ryan went to the pool to pass off some swimming requirements and then on to Scouts.

Wednesday

  • Katie’s had her ‘end of year awards ceremony’ and was awarded the Presidential Award for 5th graders.  YEAH!!!
  • Katie stayed after school to go bowling with Ally.
  • Ryan and Emily went to the Astons to play.
  • Soccer BBQ, parents/kids soccer game, trophies and party!

Thursday

  • Last day of school – 10:30 pick up and pictures outside the school!
  • Katie off to Kai’s house for end of year party!
  • Makenzie home with us to hang out with Emily for the day.
  • Ran a couple of errands.
  • Went home for lunch.
  • Picked up Katie and met the Jones, Astons and Petersons at JUMP INN… a fun trampoline and indoor German playplace.
  • Chris and I ran over to Ben and Emma Patterson's house for Ben’s promotion open house.

Friday

  • Worked on my blog all day!
  • Chris, Ryan, Katie (and Ryan’s buddy, Mark Aston) went to Europa Park, a big German amusement park with great roller coasters… to celebrate Ryan’s 13th birthday!
  • Emily and Megan played playdoh and sold pretend cookies from door to door in our house, water colored, played dress up and preformed skits in each outfit, had a picnic on my balcony, helped make macaroni, and jumped on the trampoline all day long.

Saturday

  • I went on a youth temple trip with Ryan to the Frankfurt Temple.  So great to be there together!
  • Dad took the rest of the kids on a bike ride through the fields and town.
  • I worked on Visiting Teaching slips to be handed out on Sunday.  --New calling: Visiting Teaching Supervisor
  • Went shopping to Globus and did Grocery Shopping just Chris and I for our ‘date night.’

No comments: