My name is Matthew. I’m the youngest of 6 kids. It’s summer time and my brothers and sisters are busy… and instead of having my regularly scheduled nap time I get to help Mom drive Ryan to and from soccer camp, Katie to and from theater camp, Ryan, Katie and Emily to and from piano lessons, Ryan and Katie to golf lessons and Emily, Megan, Luke and me to the pool, on Thursday field trips, to the park and to friends houses to play. That means I get to do a lot of short naps in the van and that my whole sleep schedule is off because of all this summer fun.
But that’s ok. I’m a big boy and I can take care of myself. I know how to get my own snacks and find somewhere great to relax whenever I’m tired. Once the big kids go back to school… I’m sure I’ll have my regularly scheduled nap time again.
3 comments:
That is just too adorable!
Ahh, nap time. It seems that Matthew and I have the same messed up summer nap schedule. I can't wait until school starts either for a regular nap.
Love it!
Post a Comment