After a great dinner at Jared and Geneva’s house, we headed on a walk through their little town of Schwedelbach. Every time I say that I have to say it just like my GPS does (something like ‘shvaaaaaaa-delbach’ ) which is quite drawn out and it makes Geneva and I laugh every time. Anyway, we walked past some beautiful fields, peeked in on some pretty caged rabbits in the fields by someone’s house and continued on to Schwadelbach’s own fenced in soccer turf. What a fun place, right in the middle of the fields. Chris and about 8 of the kids played for a while. It was a beautiful evening. I don’t want this nice weather to end!
3 comments:
Oh, I don't want that nice weather to end yet either. Not for at least two weeks!
We are finally out of the humidity - guess that means it is time for Hurricanes. Yuck. It looks so beautiful there. I need a soccer field like that in my backyard. But with higher walls.
I don't want it to end for another month!! Beautiful place.
Post a Comment