Johnson Family

Johnson Family

January 17, 2012

Geotrax Buddies

I think Ryan was just as excited about Luke and Matthew’s Geotrax presents as they were.  More tracks means more intricate railway systems and Ryan is definitely the engineer behind putting them all together.  Luke just LOVES it when Ryan has some extra time on Saturday morning to help him completely redo the whole set.   Recently Ryan said, “Mom, for my birthday… I mean, for Matthew’s birthday he really needs some more elevation pieces.”  I’m glad they have this thing to enjoy together.  Luckily we have a great big family room in the basement finished with tile.  The Geotrax stay permanently ‘downstairs’ all set up for everyday play.  The real shock about the new tracks from Santa was that they were ‘upstairs’.  How silly.  Matthew still talks about the ‘upstairs Geotrax’.

Ryan Luke GeotraxLuke Matthew trains

BYU jammies and hat from Grandma and Grandpa Johnson this Christmas.

1 comment:

The Seaquist Family said...

You know how we love our Geotrax - still. I personally love the big cars being used as elevation supporters. Hilarious!