Johnson Family

Johnson Family

May 13, 2012

Mother’s Day

Mother's Day 2012

On Sunday I woke up to excited voices singing “Mother I love you, Mother I do…”  and a scrambled omelet breakfast in bed.  Plus, Chris didn’t have bishopric meeting!  What a wonderful way to start a Sunday. 

I got some great Mother’s Day presents but what touched me most was that in each of my children’s Mother’s Day cards was a little note of how much of their spending money they were giving to me, to go towards the flash I’ve been saving up for lately.  It takes them a long time to earn their money and with 50% going to savings and 10% to tithing – what they had each given me was at least six weeks of savings.  Thank you kids!!  I am so lucky to be your mother!  Thank YOU for being the best kids ever!!  Love you guys.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

You are such a great Mother, Lisa! What a darling family. You guys have more fun than should be allowed!