Johnson Family

Johnson Family

August 12, 2007

All about Megan


Age: 2 years 4 months
Favorite shows: Dora, Strawberry Shortcake, Princess movies
Favorite toys: Kitchen and play food, her animals, her Princess puppets, Jumbo legos, her Fisher Price doll house and little people, and her Bitty Baby (right now named Baby Leah after a cute new cousin)
Favorite things to do: Play with Katie, Emily and Ryan, be silly, drink chocolate milk, watch Dora, sing songs, have baths and showers, run as fast as she can, jump really high and fall to the floor, go to nursery, play dress-up, give hugs after family prayer, be chased, rub her chin and say "Hmmmmmm" when she's thinking of something or deciding something, wear dresses everyday ("Mommy, I wear a dress so I be a princess!") act like a doggie, play with her 'chicken' (she means kitchen and she knows she's saying it wrong but she can't say it) watch emily play "dot com" (anything on the computer), sit on mommy's bathroom counter and talk about animals while she gets her hair done, walk "by self" in the stores, point at things and say "that's so cute, Mommy", sing the songs of Wicked, watch a 'mooney' (movie) and do everthing herself.




Megan is entering the silly toddler stage. It doesn't help that she has three siblings who laugh at EVERYTHING she does. She is liking the attention and now tries to come up with silly faces, silly dances, and silly poses... all to make them laugh. On this night when I had the kids run and get their pajamas on, she ran too and came back with pajama pants and her favorite pink flowered hat to go with it. When the girls saw her ensemble they giggled and it made her act silly for a half hour!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Lisa I just jumped over to your blog from Jamie's and its so cute! Sounds like your enjoying GA and congrats on a baby boy coming soon.

Marilee said...

She is so cute Lisa. I don't even know her at all so thanks for the "get to know you" session with Megan! Loved it!

Jamie C. said...

I told Gabriella that Megan sent her an "e-mail" and showed here these pictures. I asked if she wanted to tell Megan anything and she said "yeah, happy birthday to Megan" she's obsessed with birthdays! These are cute cute pictures of little Megan!