The Kitchen
Katie and Emily's room upstairs
The living room
The garage- that's everything that we are going to keep in the garage... our house has so much storage that we found places for everything else inside.
The kids lockers on the other side of the garage. I think we will get doors for them... we didn't have room for doors in the last house but we do here.
The bonus room... so far. This is half of the bonus room actually. The other half is a mess of toys and boxes full of books etc.
The family room... no furniture yet. Chris just bought his new flatscreen. It's not centered and mounted yet. Do you think the size looks ok? and who's going to fly out here and help me with these shelves?... I haven't done anything yet.
5 comments:
Wish I could be the one to come help you! :-)I do you owe you a trip don't I? Actually I think I owe you about 10 trips! Hopefully soon!
It looks like you have done so much already! I can't wait to see what you find to match that TV! :)
Looks good, but don't you think the TV should be bigger?
Just kidding. I know that is probably the very issue you are struggling with, so I couldn't resist making the comment.
Chris and Lisa, this is Marilee's sister Heather! Your house is so way cute!!!! What a big move. I hope things in Georgia go well for you!!!!
The Badgers just saw the picture of your house, and I think they were impressed! They say, "hello".
The TV looks awesome. I'll bet the next size up would fit in there pretty well - but it's not worth it if it costs a ton more.
What a gorgeous house! Wish we were there. We miss you guys more than you know.
Jim and Marisa
Post a Comment