Johnson Family

Johnson Family

August 21, 2007

A few new pictures of the house


I finally got my scrapbook desk organized. It's in a corner of my closet and you can see the bathroom to the right. My jacuzzi tub is just right around the corner. Definitely my little area of the house!


The master closet. The middle drawer thing they built for the room. It has drawers on both sides. You can see where my scrapbook desk is in the right corner.


The kitchen table area. I still need to print out pictures for the frames but thanks to Chris being so anxious - they are already up on the wall. The door on the right leads right into Megan's room (for now... it will be the new baby's room)


Megan in the bonus room.




A view from the entry way... through the empty dining room into the kitchen.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun to see the house. It is looking great!! You are going to love that bonus room. See you soon...MOM

Jamie C. said...

"a corner of my closet"? Are you kidding me right now? :) Loved seeing more pictures...Where are you cutie pregnant one?

The White Wash said...

Congrats on the beautiful home. We are jealous of all that space. Hope you are feeling well. Keep in touch.

Marilee said...

The house is looking SOOOOO good! I can't wait til I can find a time to come visit and see it in person!!

Fisher Family said...

ok Lisa I'm lookin in on your blog...hope you don't mind. Just wondering if you found a cute little store there in GA called Kirklands? Love that one. Hope you and the family are well. We might be headed to Augusta when Darryl gets back.