
Here's Emily's picture of the Anti Nephi Lehies burying their weapons of war... it looks like their shields are not going to fit though.

This one is Ryan's complex version of the Nephites, Lamanites and Anti-Nephi-Lehies.

Have you ever seen cuter wicked Lamanites than this? I love it. This is Emily's as well.

This is Katie's picture of the mother teaching her stripling warrior sons.Katie said she was trying to make the Mom sit down but forgot to draw her chair. The sons are leaning 'because they are trying to listen!' I wish my kids listened so intently.

Ryan's. Obviously, the Brother of Jared story. Every kids favorite!

These are Katie's barges -- more like submarines if you ask me. I guess submarines are 'tight like a dish', aren't they? And there is the brother of Jared peeking out of one of the windows!

This one cracks me up. Tonight we talked about 3rd Nephi 17 where Jesus, after being resurrected, comes to visit the Nephite people and takes the children and blesses them. I told them to draw themself with Jesus. Ryan drew Jesus giving him a blessing while they argue about who loves eachother more. Ryan is saying "I love you more than {a ridiculously large amount of money}" and then Ryan continues "I love you Soooooooooooooooooooo much" and then Jesus says "I love you more than you said you love me."
2 comments:
You truly are amazing! How do you find the time? Better yet how do you come up with these ideas? All of this right after a move, pregnant, school just starting - you know you make the rest of us look bad! :) We love you for it though.
What a great idea Lisa! So cute! I think I might have to steel it! Your kids have amazing imaginations!
Post a Comment