It's been fun to look out my kitchen window and see the wildlife. There's a big open field and forest to the left. We've seen a deer - with big antlers and everything!, blue birds, the tiniest lizard I've ever seen, lots of humming birds, a big spider or two, a whole flock of birds, (Katie and I counted 35 on our lawn... yep, it's a big lawn) steroid using bees! - they're massive! and my favorite... huge beautiful butterflies. Anytime anyone sees one we yell it through the house and go running out to see them better. They love the bushes right outside Ryan's room window so he sees them all the time. What fun new pets we have!
2 comments:
Wow, you must have one great camera to get such a nice picture! :) I love hearing about your new home! Yea for blogs!
Lisa, that photo looks so professional. That's something I noticed about the East Coast too. Their insects are HUGE!
Post a Comment