Ryan ran into the family room last night at 10:09pm, announced that he was finished and immediately hung his head and said he wished there were seven more. He just finished the Harry Potter series. He started the first one earlier this year... I think sometime in February and read all seven in less than seven months. After talking about it for a minute he said, "What should I read now? I'm not ready to go to bed yet." You're a reader, Ryan, just like your dad.
6 comments:
Your Ryan has read more books in seven months than I have read in probably 7 years. Did I really just admit that for everyone to read?
I think I'm in the same boat as jamie c.... and I'm college. Sad.
Ryan, that is awesome!!! You are amazing.
how cute is that. i love harry potter but can't seem to get k interested in them. she likes the girly books. which is fine.
Wow! Awesome Ryan!!!! Chase is on book five. I'm not sure what he like more? Reading the books or finally getting to see the movies when he finishes each book. Anyway here are some of my favorites for Ryan's next reading frenzy!!!!
-Narnia series
-Series of Unfortunate events
-The Redwall series (so good that at one point they made a Saturday morning cartoon after it)
-Peter Pan in scarlet
-Peter and the starcatchers
-Peter Pan and the shadow thieves
Read On!!!!!!!
Way to go Ryan! Spencer is just barely behind you! He finished #6 last week and is well into #7. He's so excited about it he won't put the books down for anything! The crazy thing is that even after reading until 10 at night, he isn't tired the next day and can stay up just as late that night too! I'm sure one of these days it will catch up to all of us!
Post a Comment