Second, get something cooking in the crockpot so your dinner responsibilities are done.
Third, turn on Dora shows, get the dress-up clothes down and place snacks ready on the table.
Fourth, step over the laundry piles, and with your eyes closed, make your way to your scrapbook table. Don't stop to empty the dishwasher, straighten the family room or make beds...
Fifth, shut the door, sit down, let a smile creep over your face, open a scrapbook magazine and get ready to receive inspiration.
Sixth, stay focused... Without moving from your desk, open whatever snacks they bring you and tell them to go eat it in the kitchen. Look briefly at their 'new outfits' and give them words of affirmation and send them on their way. Don't answer the phone, don't go to the bathroom, don't check your blog. You are on a mission. Focus only on getting the page done. This afternoon, you are a scrapbooker!
6 comments:
I remember when you took those pictures of Megan, they are sooo ADORABLE! I love the list. If only I had a gigantic closet!
Ok, seriosly funny! I guess I need to do a little more than that...if only that worked at my house. Ava has now discovered the scrapbook paper - HELP! Loved the page. Another brilliant Lisa idea.
That was hilarious and soooo cute. Well done.
Lisa I LOVE the layout! Wow! That's a lot of steps. My list would look like this:
Step 1) Go to work.
I guess I better be all caught up before I start having kids.
Lisa, thanks for the steps to becoming a scrapbooker for the day. I loved it.
LOVE, LOVE this post!! I'm in such dire need of many many of these scrapbook days!!
Post a Comment