


things i love about Lukey
- his little grunts and swallowing noises while he's eating
- holding him asleep on my chest
- his tiny white onsies
- watching him smile in his sleep
- when he tilts his head back and tries to eat my arm
- his cute stretches and yawns
- watching him sneeze
- cuddling him up in a towel after his baths
- his 'concerned' scrunched up forhead face
- that if he screams for 10 seconds he goes completely red in the face
- his little quivering chin if he's cold
- watching him try to keep his head up
- his cute little nose and lips
- when he tries to find his hands to suck on
- cute little boy clothes
- his big soft cheeks
- when he tries to eat my kisses
- watching him sleep with his arms above his head
4 comments:
LOVE the pictures...can I take a little credit for the background? So adorable. What a wonderful post Lisa. You really are enjoying your little one.
Darling pictures of Luke...and he does look bigger than a couple of weeks ago. I can identify with all those baby things that you love.
What a cutie! He looks like Ryan to us. Can't wait to give him kisses and hugs along with all the rest of you!
Maybe it's because I only saw Megan as a baby, but I think he looks so much like her! He is precious! Those pictures are adorable. He looks so cute and cuddley. I love what you said about him trying to eat your kisses, too sweet.
Post a Comment