
I just had to post a picture of my guys on Sunday afternoon. After church Ryan and I went through his scout book and made a list of everything he needs to do to complete his BEAR year. He has until he turns 10 in June and he's actually pretty close. When Chris heard the list he was anxious to help. They completed
1. set up a savings account
2. discuss family finances with a parent
3. discuss the kinds of energy your family uses and
4. find out more about your family's use of electricity.
...and all from the comfort of the couch -- with the help of the internet and our Quicken program -- and while taking care of Luke.
Definitely some great male bonding time.
4 comments:
Luke is totally stealing the show in this picture! Such a handsome little fellow!
What a handsome bunch. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only compulsive list maker in the family...
We did the same thing recently. Only a few more months to get all that scout stuff done! It's so great to write a list then mark things off because you get them finished!
Luke is looking so old!
Post a Comment