
Weight: 13 pounds 8 ounces - 90th percentile
Length: 23 1/2 inches - 75th percentile
Head circumference: 15 3/4 inches - 50th percentile
Luke's two month appointment was yesterday. He was happy on the scales... he's proud of his 13 pounds. He didn't mind being poked and stretched and examined but he did scream and turn completely red when he got his shots. With a little convincing I got the nurses to give him some tylenol, wrapped him up and he slept for practically the rest of the day. We went and visited the radiology department, got lunch for Dad and went grocery shopping and he didn't even move. oh... and he did good last night too. He slept 8 hours and only woke up once! Maybe we should drug him more often.
9 comments:
I am just dying to kiss that baby! Luke is catching up to Haylee. She has slowed way down and was only 14 pounds 5 ounces at her 4 month appointment. He is such a cutie and looks so much like Ryan and Megan to me. Yeah for waking up once a night! Let's just push him to sleeping through the night now...
What a big boy! And what an adorable picture. I took Ava in for her 18 month appt. and once IN the hospital they informed me that "they don't do that." So annoying. Glad to see that you got a good nights sleep. What a cutie.
Sounds like he's a johnson baby afterall. I can't believe a baby his age would sleep that long. Never in the history of chugg babies at this house has that ever happened until they were at least a year old. Maybe we should have been drugging them?
he is just so cute. and what a good boy letting you sleep now. he's getting the hang of it.
Dave and I are sitting here talking about how much he looks like Ryan.
He is so adorable. It's amazing how much all your kids look alike. He looks so much like your girls. They must love having him around!
I love that round little face. Too bad that 50th percentile head circumference doesn't hold a candle to Gabs and Gwen's 99th percentile noggins! Such a happy looking little guy!
wow lisa that new title looks great!
I really can't get over how much he looks like Ryan!! He's adorable!!
Post a Comment