-I know he likes his baths, mostly because I'm sitting there watching him.
-I know that he loves to slurp on his hands.
-I know exactly when he's fed and exhausted that he wants to be put in his swing, with his soother and a blaknet and he'll sleep there for three hours.
-I know he loves to be on my hip facing out... so he can see everything.
-I know that after he sneezes he's going to let out the most adorable sigh.
-I know when Chris is holding him at dinnertime he is watching me just waiting for me to make eye contact.
-I know after he wakes up and eats he likes to lay under his baby einstein toy and kick with his feet and grab his toys for 20 minutes.
-I know when he's fussy in his carseat he wants his soother in and his super soft blanket snuggled all the way up around his cheeks.
-I know he likes to grab onto my hand or his dog or blankets and hold them tight.
-I know he likes to hold his hands in little fists.
-I know he loves to have his pants changed and will immediately stop crying when I start.
-I know he always falls asleep to the sound of the bathtub filling up or the blowdryer on.
-I know when I'm driving and he's sad he likes me to reach my hand back and stroke his cheek.
-I know he likes to sit in the front of the stroller so he can see what's going on.
-I know he'll grab a fist-full of hair if I hold him close to me... his way of telling me he doesn't want to be put down.
-I know sometimes he's too tired to eat and just wants me to snuggle him close to me.
-I know he loves it when I smile at him and when we have long 'cooing' conversations.
-I know he knows who I am... and that's amazing.
A few of my favorite pictures this month...Luke in Florida Watching the kids play at the playground and smiling at Ryan.
Before bed one night excited and playing with his dog.
A walk downtown Columbus waiting for the Ballet girls
Johnson Family
February 29, 2008
i know him
Luke is three months old now and I'm amazed. Amazed it's already been three months and amazed that I haven't had him longer than that. What's even more amazing is how much I know about him. I just know him... everything about him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Wow, I can't believe how big he looks in that last picture. I don't even know him!! I can't wait until April. What a doll.
Such cute picures of him. I just love that age, I miss the cuddley times and those huge grins!
He is such a smiley little guy! I love it. Well, we just can't wait to meet him let alone get to know him!
Look at little handsome Luke! You are so not making the baby hungry situation over here any easier with this post. I especially love that he waits for you to look at him while Chris is holding him. Love that!
Cute happy guy. He fits right into the rest of your family!
What a cutie! I see Emily in him. I love how well you know him. It sounds like you are actually able to get a few moments with just him. (Aside from feeding that is). What a handsome little boy.
Luke is sooo cute! It is fun to hear all of the things he loves to do. He and Kayla have a lot in common. I can't wait to have them together.
What a cute post Lisa! I love your ideas. I might copy that and do a scrapbook page for Haylee. Luke is so dang cute. I am pretty sure he's going to take over Haylee and Kayla by summer. How much does he weigh?
That's a cute post. Funny how mom's "just know" their children. I find myself always wanting to tell Scott what Molly likes and dislikes. We look foward to meeting him too.
Oh my goodness he is soooo stinkin' cute! What a smile he has. Melts your heart just to look at him! Watch out when he gets older...:-)
Post a Comment