Emily has been so excited the last couple days. She says 'Mom I'm so excited and so shy about the dance.' Tuesday night was the Columbus Ballet Conservatory Spring Performance... the girls first ballet recital. They have been taking the 'pre-ballet' class since January and have loved being able to dance together. It was so fun to go watch the performance. Their dance was called 'little stars'. They loved the sparkly stars around their tight buns, wearing makeup, and their cute white costumes...(one great thing about the Columbus Ballet is that all the costumes belong to the Conservatory and so we don't pay any costume fees.) They both did so well! Adorable.

9 comments:
Beautiful. I love your little ballet dancers. I hope they enjoyed their preformances!
something about beauty and ballerina's. love it!
Katie and Emily, you girls look absolutely beautiful! I'm so happy your recital went well. Oh, and Annie loved the letters you guys wrote to her! Thanks for being such sweet cousins. We love you!
The girls look so beautiful. You must be loving having girls in ballet. I can't wait. I hope the girls loved it, which I'm sure they did.
I remember my first ballet recital. We were little stars too! You guys look amazing! I wish I could have seen it.
That's the most adorable thing ever. I can't wait to get Gabs in a ballet class...I can just imagine her gut in those leotards, Adorable! I bet Emily loved being in a class with Katie!
By the way, Gabriella was talking about "Emily with the black hair" the other day and I had no idea who she was talking until she mentioned "her mommy Lisa". Don't ask me how she remembers that, but I'm glad she did. So funny!
Such beautiful ballerinas! I wish I could have been there to see your performance. Its so fun seeing your pictures.
What beautiful ballet dancers. We can't wait to see you dance for us Emily and Katie!
So adorable and fun!
Post a Comment