Johnson Family

Johnson Family

May 15, 2008

Boy, was it fun to see the Crawfords again. The kids screamed, ran to each other, hugged, and then just started chatting as if they'd never been apart. We have been looking forward to this Florida trip ever since we left Washington and it always seemed like it was forever away. Then with only a couple weeks till the trip Marisa said, "It's coming too soon!! Pretty soon it's going to be all over!" Well sure enough it came and went... but we have some pretty fabulous memories we'll remember for a lifetime.

Walking around the orlando temple after church...

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

You have no idea how jealous my kids were of the Crawfords trip to come see you and go to Disney World! Poor Emily came home the day before Sophie left and said, "one more day and we get to go to Disney World with the Sophie and Katie!" I think she just thinks wherever her friends are she should be too. I glad you had a great time revisiting.

The Seaquist Family said...

How beautiful. I can't wait to get back to the east coast. I just feel like I have access to so much more. I am making a mental not to see the Orlando Temple when we take the kids to Disney. Beautiful. I can't believe Katie and Sophie are the same height. So cute. Love the picture of Emily (of course).

Fisher Family said...

So I had to check in on your trip. Love the pictures at the temple. The Orlando Temple has a special place in my heart, that is where Darryl and I were married. So glad you had such a nice reunion w. the crawfords!

Dr. Awesome said...

It is my turn to visit you next!



Micah,