Johnson Family

Johnson Family

May 12, 2008

hocking hills

One day on our Ohio trip we headed up to Hocking Hills to take a hike. We walked over cool bridges, through deep ravines, and on cliff edges -- of course with some Sasha poses along the way -- and ended at a perfect waterfall. (The waterfall picture is Mike's) There we threw rocks in the water and found a frog to play with. More frog details on Ryan's blog. It was a great afternoon.

3 comments:

Elisha and Scott said...

Nice blog Lisa. We want you to get caught up so we can photos of your last vacation!

Lisa said...

I'm working on it!

The Seaquist Family said...

Too funny! I'm saying the same thing as Elisha...where is Disney?

I never knew there was so much to do in Ohio. Guess we might have to make a trip there once we are back on the east coast. Beautiful area. And SO not fair that you are in shorts. I can't even remember the last time I wore shorts.