
Christmas morning was so fun. We gathered over on the stairs for a 'Christmas line-up picture' before heading in to see if Santa came. So much excitement! We enjoyed the Santa presents, opened our stockings and then stopped 'Johnson style' to enjoy Chris' Christmas breakfast... sausage, potato, eggs and cheese all mixed together. After breakfast we started opening presents which took several hours. Grandma and Grandpa skyped in to enjoy as much as they could. We placed the laptop on a chair and moved them around so they could watch each person's turn. It wasn't the same... but it was the next best thing!
When Megan finished opening her stockings she turned to us and said, "It's the best time of the year this morning!"
Johnson favorites...
Chris - anything that said BYU, books and a new game 'Puerto Rico'
Lisa - Big Willow Tree Nativity! New lens! New knives! Silouette! (Totally spoiled)
Ryan - EVERYTHING... Wii games, Pokemon figurines and Lego
Katie - American Girl Concession Stand and a new dresser/desk!
Emily - Bitty twin Doll and Junie B. Jones books
Megan - Bitty twin Doll and new toothbrush (that's what she said!)
Luke - Basketball Hoop, Baby Einstein movies and Board Books
5 comments:
Looks like a very fun Christmas. I'm glad your mom and dad could share in through the Internet. How fun to have all the siblings, in-laws, and cousins together!
Lisa you are a blogging maniac! So much to catch up on. I'm so sorry about your parents missing everything, I hope your dad is doing well. It sounds like you had a great time though! I love that we have so many similar traditions, but we have homemade cinnamon rolls post stocking/pre present opening. You are so great at journaling all the details. Fun to talk the other day friend. We miss you guys!
Such fun!!! I LOVE Christmas morning! There is nothing like the excitement that fills the air. I'm so glad that technology these days is so amazing and your parents could "be there" to open presents with all of you! And about the mouse "ewwwwwwww". I wouldn't be able to sleep peacefully knowing that somewhere was a little rodent roaming my house! I'm glad that your dedicated brother was able to snag him in the knick of time!
Lisa what do you think of Puerto Rico. I have almost bought it several times. We need a review!
Looks like you had a houseful and that always makes for fun times! Glad you all had a wonderful Christmas. Great idea to split the Bitty twins between your girls!
Post a Comment