Johnson Family

Johnson Family

December 29, 2008

River Walk Sliding

A picture perfect day at the River Walk.

The Chattahoochie River

Neat old buildings

Best little cousins... Annie and Megan

Molly taking a stroll

Getting ready to slide

Stunt man Mike

I can't bear to watch!


It was a beautiful day to visit the River walk. We had told everyone about our adventures sliding down the hills on cardboard and they were definitely up for the adventure. I love my family... happy anywhere you can hop on railings, slide down hills, walk along a pathway, and take a picture or two... or fifty.

4 comments:

The Starbuck Family said...

That first picture is seriously the funniest thing. I had to do a double take! It looks like you guys had fun, your brothers remind me of my brothers-totally fun.

Jennifer said...

How did you do that LISA!!!!!! What a fun outing. Definitly something Chase would love to do this summer when he comes!

Anonymous said...

Love all the fun pics you got. Thanks for posting so many.

Ellie said...

hey! how did you do the one with the board walk frame?