Johnson Family

Johnson Family

February 21, 2009

All about Ryan

10 1/2 years old
Loves pokemon - Loves to read (Eragon series and the Lord of the Rings series are his new favorites) - Reads hours every night - Loves to stay up late and sneak in private bonding moments with Mom or Dad - Loves all Dad's favorite movies (Star wars movies (the old ones) and Lord of the Rings trilogy, Iron Man etc.) - Loves spaghetti, jello and pretty much everything I make - He has a big appetite - Loves to learn new things - Likes making brownies and anything he can try by himself - Loves talks with Mom - Loves powerpoint and making presentations - Wants to learn all about Photoshop - Loves surfing the Internet looking for Pokemon facts, or Pokemon music or Videogame cheats - Loves to write in his journal - Loves to blog (preferably with Mom typing) - Such a smart kid... Straight A's in school - Best reader in his class - Is fascinated with stories of when he was younger or when Chris and I were little - Has horrible handwriting unless he really consentrates - Doesn't make his bed or keep his room clean - Likes to build things using directions and uses his own creativity - Loves Legos - Loves the Wii - Loves jumping on the trampoline with Katie - Motivated to get Faith in God and Scout badges done - Always complains that there is never enough time in the day to do everything he wants to do - Plays soccer and loves to practice with Dad outside - Loves FHE and teaching lessons - Wants to eat all the time - Loves Basketball - Is interested in playing baseball even though he's never played - Much prefers a t-shirt to a 'button-up' shirt - Doesn't like any girls at school even though girls like him - Is the third shortest kid in his class - Enjoys the piano and practices a little even though he's not in lessons right now - Adores Luke - Is bugged when Megan sucks her thumb - Is sensitive - Is a good example - Gets distracted very easily - Hates to sleep with a shirt on - Hates to get his hair cut - Has a hard time picking favorite anything because he has 'too many favorites' - Happy all the time - Loves to play with Luke - Can't wait for Luke to grow up so he can play video games with him - Happy when Luke is excited to see him get home from school

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love reading these descriptions of your kids. I know most of the stuff, but I always learn something new about each one of them. I miss them all. Can't they just all come with Chris in April?

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

Tell Ryan I just finished the Brisnger...I can't stand that we have to wait for the 4th book! Shelice