Johnson Family

Johnson Family

February 22, 2009

Holy, moly... how many kids do we have? I always love doing these 'All about you' posts. I never do them on special milestone days, just whenever I can fit it in, which this time happened to be because of a 3 hour uninterrupted airplane ride. It gives good insight into who our kids are and what they are all about. I pulled in each of the kids and read them their list before posting them. They all smiled and nodded their head in agreement. Ryan said, "You sure do know me." He was impressed that he only needed to make one correction... 'he was not the shortest in his class. He was the 3rd shortest.'

2 comments:

Sarah Walton said...

I loved reading these Lisa! all your kids are so cute and unique. I need to do one of these for Leah's 2nd b-day!

Ang said...

Well they're all such cuties! I've been trying to do the same thing but I can't get it done. It's a good way to remember their unique personalities at each age.