Johnson Family

Johnson Family

February 27, 2009

Oh, Baby!

oh, baby cropped

This girl and her clothes... doesn’t that look just say it all? She comes downstairs so pleased with her outfit choices and I couldn’t help but just capture this one for when she’s older. I love it Megan! Thank goodness you are not super attached to your picks and still let me ‘adjust’ if we’re going out.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. How do they know how to do that?? Just comes naturally or watching too many shows? So cute.

Hilary said...

that is hilarious! And so is that pose! What a cutie!

The Seaquist Family said...

Totally funny! I fear for that stage with Ava. She already has opinions. A first around here. But mostly...where did you get her shoes? I LOVE them!

Ash said...

Megan you are so cute! So much spunk!

Elizabeth said...

What a pose! :):):) I love it!!

Mike Walton said...

Holy sassy pants.

Sarah Walton said...

Oh my! We miss you Megan!

Jamie C. said...

Gabs and Megan really are meant to be friends. (See Gabriella's Miss Independent post). BUt the best thing about this picture is the sideways sock, crooked skirt and possibly backwards shirt. I can't really tell if it is or not! She sure knows how to strike a pose too! Love it!

Nikole said...

Megan you are the best! I love the outfit and the pose!